Here are a few facts about myself to get you started
- I was born in Spain, but currently live in France, in the charming and quiet city of Auch
- I am a free culture advocate, so everything that you can find here is free to download and use. More specifically, texts and music files are distributed under a CC Attribution license, while software is distributed under a MIT one.
- I am a GIS developer. I am the creator and main developer of SEXTANTE, a widespread free geoprocessing library currently included in several free and open source GIS applications. You can visit the official SEXTANTE website for more information.
- For a more detailed profesional profile, you can check my CV
- You can contact me at the following email adress: email@example.com. Be aware that, in case you want to contact me regarding SEXTANTE (looking for support, reporting a bug...), there might be a better way to do it rather than sending a personal email (posting it to the SEXTANTE forums or leaving a ticket at the bug tracking system, for instance)
- You can also contact me via IM. My Skype user is volaya1978
- I play guitar and alto sax. Have a look at the music section in this website to listen to some of my tunes and read about my playing.
- I love writing. In the writing section you can find books and articles I have written (mainly poetry and travel writing -in spanish-, and technical stuff).
- I am a keen Russophile, having travelled extensively across Russia and, specially, across Siberia, both in summer and in winter.
- I am into ultrarunning, that is, running long distances (basically anything beyond a marathon).